NAID 2018 Conference & Expo will be April 13 – 15, 2018 in Nashville, TN at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center.
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
Address: 2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN 37214
Phone: +1 615-889-1000
Hotel room rate: $195/night (in addition to applicable fees and taxes) + $20 Resort Fee.
Resort Fee Includes:
- High speed in-room wireless Internet access
- Unlimited local and long distance calls
- Daily scheduled shuttle service to Grand Ole Opry House , Opry Mills, General Jackson Showboat & The Inn at Opryland.
- Bottle water (2 daily) replenished once daily with housekeeping service
- Daily credit of up to $10 per room towards dry cleaning (credit is not cumulative through stay).
- Gaylord Sprints Golf Links practice range access, daily bucket of balls and shuttle.
- Wildhorse Saloon cover charge for up to 4 guests (some restrictions apply)
- Opry Mills Savings Passport worth hundreds of dollars in additional savings.
Book your hotel room now >>
Conference registration does not cover the cost of sleeping rooms or transportation.
$24.00 for self-parking and $32.00 for valet parking plus applicable tax, currently 9.25%.
Nashville International Airport – BNA (8.3 mi away).
This hotel does not provide shuttle service. Estimated taxi fare: $30 (one way)